Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello World!

So, I've always been in to art and have been meaning to turn it into something I could do professionally, but only recently did I actually do anything to achieve this goal, this blog being one of those things. I've set up a store on Cafepress.com (here's the link to that --> http://www.cafepress.com/starlightillustrations) where you can buy shirts, hats, keychains, posters, or pretty much whatever you feel like with my artwork printed very prettily on it. I also have a DeviantArt account(http://lanfearwannabee.deviantart.com/), but at the moment, it only has artwork for you to look at, none for sale, though I might switch that once more people become interested.
The point of this blog is just to keep my marvelous fans, like you, up to date in everything I'm doing regarding my career in art. I'll post my newest pictures on here and maybe some in-progress works as well (if you're lucky :P). So keep an eye out, I'll try to update as often as I can.

1 comment: