Friday, January 20, 2012

Wings Sprout in Such Random Places

I don't know what it is about wings coming out of people's heads, but I just really love the way it looks and its something you don't see that often. Another thing you don't see often- at least in my artwork- are men. I cannot draw the male form. It always turns out waaaay too feminine. So whenever I try to draw a man, I always wind up with a piece of paper with nothing on it but eraser marks. But I liked the idea of the picture, the whole forbidden love, Romeo/Juliet, falling in love with the enemy....thing going on, so I went with it and I think he looks good.
The working title so far is "Forbidden Love", but I'm not sure I like it that much. For one thing, it's incredibly overused. Do any of you have any suggestions of what I can change it to? Leave your thoughts in the comments! I can't wait to hear what you guys think!

1 comment: