Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh, The Things I Will Art!

   I thought it was long enough from my last update that you all would be wondering what I've been up to recently. I've been a very busy little bee lately. I just finished another picture, which is up in my Cafepress store, and I've started coloring two more pictures.
   The first picture, which I haven't figured out a title for yet, is similar to my "Blossoming Geisha". It's centered around another geisha, who's dressed all in blue, and instead of a koi fish, she's partnered with a Japanese crane. There's also bamboo and flowers in the background. I'm really liking the way she's turning out. A few people have even said she might be better than the first geisha. Not sure if I agree yet, but only time can tell.
   The second picture, also unnamed at the moment, is part of my steam-punk series. As I've mentioned in earlier posts, I'm going to do a trilogy of steam-punk pictures, the first being "Clockwork Sniper". This newest installment is more pirate-y than the last, but she's looking really hot. I went more punk with the Sniper, but this one is definitely more steam. She's kind of a cyborg pirate and I'm loving her. I hope you all will too.

   I'm also working on a few other pieces, but they're not ready to put into the computer to be colored just yet. I have two rocker chicks(Working title so far is "Party Like a Rockstar"), a ninja, a fallen angel(dubbed "Grounded"), and a cybernetic girl. I'll give more details on them at a later date, when I have them closer to finished. So, keep an eye out for any new art and I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment: