Saturday, March 17, 2012

So Easy Being Green!

So, St. Patrick's Day has come and gone. The parties are dying down and the decorations are being de-greened. But even though the rest of the world has packed away the holiday fun, you can still keep the luck running. I've finished two more designs and they're both posted in my store (www.cafepress.com/starlightillustrations), just waiting for you to spread the Irish love.

The first picture is yet another fairy of my Holiday series. Titled "St. Patty's Day Fairy", this red-headed beauty will only be remaining in my store for a limited time and then she'll be moving aside to make room for the next Holiday Fairy.

The second image is titled "Luck o' the Irish". I'm not all that satisfied with the pot of gold so I'm going to go back and fix it up a bit, but I'm really glad with how the leprechaun turned out. She's really cute and she's got this mischievous air about her. She's slowly becoming one of my favorite pieces.

1 comment: